Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots by Debbie Dery | Teen Ink

Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots by Debbie Dery

The author is Debbie Dery. I think you should read vampires don't wear polka Dots because it is a great book it's an interesting mystery book. It keeps you guessing about what going to happen next. And you will want to read it to find out what happens so you will keep hearting. It has humor, Creative and surprising facts and many more. And if you like this book like me it's a series.

Also in the story four kids four kids made their teacher quite. They got a freaky new teacher who looks like a vampirer. The only question is can they beat her and what will they do to defeat her.

Later, in the book they break into her house and there was a coffin ahhhhhh! there's a noise inside what could it be. Then suddenly the vampire came out could it be her that was in the coffin? She couldn't see them hiding in the bush but she still had that broach that she wore every day it was weird. And at the time it was glowing!

Then, the kids tried spitting a spit ball when bam! She dodged it and made the kid freeze what was going on? (you will need to read the rest of the book to find out what's next.