Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan | Teen Ink

Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan

By the_storyteller123 PLATINUM, Winter Springs, Florida
the_storyteller123 PLATINUM, Winter Springs, Florida

"Let's find the dam snack bar."
-Zoe Nightshade, The Titan's Curse

Rick Riordan has done it again! With a fast passed plot, and full of action and humor, any fan of Rick Riordan will fall in love with this story.
With Percy back, it's no wonder people can hear "PERCY REMEMBER!' all over the world, as Percy Jackson, son of Neptune/Poseidon struggles to remember his amazing past.
Hazel, should be dead, her death was definite. But when Nico Di Angelo, her half-brother visits the underworld, he notices something different about Hazel's ghost. He brings her back ,now that Death has lost control of the Doors of Death. Bu her past is mysterious, her present, dangerous, and her future, deadly.
Frank's life has always been tough. His mother off to war, and him having to cope with being the clumsiest person alive. But he's more powerful than he thinks, sadly, that all depends on a stick.
With plot twists and revealing secrets, intermingled with Rick's humor, you know that you just entered the world of the Greek gods. And the Greek Gods have some secrets of their own...

Smiley Grace said...
I love tis book! i'm almost finished with it and it's amazing! Keep the books coming Rick Riordan!