The Revenge of The Shodow King by dErek Benz and J.S. Lewis | Teen Ink

The Revenge of The Shodow King by dErek Benz and J.S. Lewis

By Lady_Love BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Lady_Love BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado

You know whose time when you can't find a book you think you will like and get a book that have an interesting cover, well I did that. I went to Border to get a book to read. There were many books and it was difficult to decide which book to pick. I saw a book that had an interesting cover. The cover had a small gray skeleton creature. Which was in a dark mystery forest?

The book is called The Revenge of the Showdow King; it is by Derek Benz and J.S Lewis. This story wasn't unique, it copies other stories. It is about how a boy name Max is going through hard time because his grandfather die, his parent divorce, and his nanny mostly take care of him. Max is in a club called Grey Griffins. The Grey Griffins have four member in there group. One day Max found a book in his grandmother house and it was his grandfather book. Max open the book, read some word and creatures can out of book. The book was an old book that hold creature in it. After he did that, the forest was changing and the Grey Griffin had to put the creature back in the book. The story reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh.

The end wasn't very spectacular, you knew what would happen. If I had to give this book a rating I won't rate it good because it wasn't unique and you didn't to read more and more. So if you are going to get a look take your time to pick one.

WildBoy said...
WildBoy, Harrisville, West Virginia

keep on keepin on

its ok