Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

February 17, 2009
By Amanda Vincent BRONZE, Olympia, Washington
Amanda Vincent BRONZE, Olympia, Washington
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

'I was already in too deep'The sound of his voice'His hypnotic eyes'I wanted nothing more than to be with him.'

Twilight is the story of a 17 year old girl named Bella Swan who leaves sunny Phoenix, Arizona for rainy Forks, Washington to live with her dad. But moving into the new town forces her to face the horrors of a new high school, and making new friends. She eventually settled in, but a particular group of startlingly beautiful creatures catch her eye. The Cullens, adopted children of Dr. Cullen, are not exactly sociably accepted, like Bella. As they walk by to their table, Bella sees Edward. With his golden eyes, bronze hair, and skin as white as snow, he was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

They eventually become friends, and Bella and Edward fell madly in love. The only problem was, that Edward is a vampire, as is the rest of the Cullen family. When Bella discovers this, her world is turned upside down with ancient war, burning love, and risks no one should ever have to take.

I thought Twilight was the greatest book I have ever read. It is an amazing novel with incredible detail and heart writhing suspense that will leave you hungry for more. Twilight, being first of the saga is followed by New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn, is a wonderful romance novel for kids and adults alike. Stephenie Meyer is a fantastic writer, and she can paint the story in your head so perfectly. I give this book ♥♥♥♥♥.