The Maximum Ride Series -By James Patterson | Teen Ink

The Maximum Ride Series -By James Patterson

By Honey_Bee BRONZE, Italy, Texas
Honey_Bee BRONZE, Italy, Texas

Could you imagine soaring above the clouds? Of course you could but maybe not like Max can. James Patterson has written a new novel series that will have you begging for more.The Maximum Ride series is not for the faint of heart, it will leave you breathless. If you aren't into reading and you think it is a waste of time, obviously you haven't even opened a Maximum Ride novel. It starts off fast and gets faster. With a cast to fall in love with and all under the age of 15. Max: 14; is the oldest, the faithful leader, and the queen of quick thinking and rash decisions. Fang: 14; he keeps mostly to himself, but would fight to the death for any of his friends. Iggy: 14; the most sarcastic of the gang, bomb expert #1, the cook and did I mention the blind one? Nudge: 11; always keeping her mind open and never closes her mouth, bascially the team's pep squad. The Gasman: 8; his name explains it in the most literal way and he likes to make things spontaniously explode (AKA pyro #2). Angel: 6; the youngest of the gang, the cute little blondie and oh i almost forgot, the mind-reader. Oh one last fact you might want to know; They are all only 98% human and have 2% Avian DNA; which caused them to form huge 13 ft wings on there backs. I hope I have inspired you to read these wonderful novels. As a matter of fact: read the very first chapter of the first novel, then you tell me... Can you put it down?

I hope that by reading the Maximum Ride series that you will begin to question the norm. I hope that you look to the sky, hoping to see something amazing pass by. I hope that by reading this this you will look around you and realize maybe there is no such thing as normal.

Honey_Bee BRONZE, Italy, Texas
That's exactly why I wrote this review :)) Thanks

Haley Gottardo, Warrenville, Illinois
THE MAXIMUM RIDE SERIES IS THE BEST SERIES I EVER READ!!!!