Forever With You by Jennifer Armentrout | Teen Ink

Forever With You by Jennifer Armentrout

By Liam_Payne_Lover GOLD, Mission Viejo, California
Liam_Payne_Lover GOLD, Mission Viejo, California

"Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what's going to happen. It's one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's one of the most terrifying. It's worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories. - Ariana Grande"

Wow! I do love everything written by J. Lynn, but this may be her best yet. The book starts off with Stephanie walking in a bar and she finds Nick, they then have a one night stand, or so they thought. I won't spoil it for you, but something happens so they have to get together again.

Stephanie has never been in love, but she believes in it. She had a bit of a tragic past, so she is a bit scared of love (listen to She's Not Afraid by One Direction, that matches her perfectly). So when Nick comes into her life again, she tells herself not to fall in love.

Nick also has his own issues to deal with (again, not going to spoil it for you :p) and he doesn't want to fall in love either in case he gets hurt again. But the first time he see's Stephanie, he feels drawn to her in a way he hasn't felt for anyone else.
“As long as I've known him, he's never been serious about anyone. He's probably going to need a substantial learning curve when it comes to not saying things that are going to pi** you off.”

But sure enough, they get back together after their one-night stand. Stephanie falls for him, though she tried to ward herself off him, she just can't.
“No. I wasn't falling for him.
Because there was a good chance I had already fallen for him.”
Stephanie fears that Nick doesn't feel the same about her, so she tries to distance herself.

Nick is scared to love Stephanie, but he knew he feels for her the first time he saw her (and no, not in a cliché way).But can he convince her he feels the same way as she does?

“Nick seemed to sense just when I needed him. Even if he was asleep, his arms would tighten around me, sometimes, when my recklessness woke him, he would talk to me until I fell back asleep, distracting me with some of the crazy things he'd seen while working at Mona's. He was simply there for me, and I let him in completely.
And there was no denying how much I loved this man.”

I did not do this book enough justice! One of my favorite parts of this book is that even though it had many sad moments, J. Lynn always made sure to make you laugh as well, and I found myself laughing a lot about this book. In other words, you NEED to read this book.