Famous Last Words by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski | Teen Ink

Famous Last Words by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski

By Run2Liv3 PLATINUM, Bedford, New York
Run2Liv3 PLATINUM, Bedford, New York

Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.

Sam "Sam-I-Am" D'Angelo has a death wish. Literally. Senior year was considered to be a vital time in your life to go out there in the world and find yourself, but most importantly LIVE. Instead, Sam found herself sitting at a desk writing obits for the Herald Tribune. For fun. But of course, after rain comes the rainbow right? AJ: hot drummer, fellow intern, features writer, and above all partner in crime. The pair soon find themselves in the middle of what looks to be an identity theft committed by the mayor himself. Follow Sam and AJ on a journey full of mystery, conflicted feelings, new adventures and love. Read this amazing book by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski and find out how the unlikely pairs' story unravels.

Takes a couple pages for the story to pull you in, but once it does you have to stay up all night reading it from cover to cover! :D

justmyexistentialthoughts GOLD, Cumberland, Rhode Island

"You can't make great stuff until you've made good stuff, you can't make good stuff until you make alright stuff, and you can't make alright stuff until you've made pretty bad stuff." - P.J. Liguori

Great review! You made the book sound very intriguing while still giving enough context and not giving anything away. Well done!

Run2Liv3 PLATINUM, Bedford, New York

thanks :D haha you're so sweet

LivingTheDr3Am DIAMOND, Bedford, New York

"Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack."

Wow! This review is amazing. Keep up the awesome work!!