moana | Teen Ink

moana

November 16, 2021
By Anonymous

 
The movie Moana was released November 23, 2016.  Osnat Shurer were the producers of the film Moana. The main characters in this movie are Moana, Maui, Tamatoa, and Gramma Tala. The voices behind the main characters are Dwayne Johnson for Maui. Jermaine Clement for the character Tamatoa and Rachel House for Gramma Tala.  Auli’i Cravalho’s was Moana.   
Moana is a fun filled Disney movie to watch as a family. It is about a Hawaiian Princess that wants to learn how to sail and explore the ocean. Moana is a very opinionated girl just like her grandmother Tala who encourages her to do what she wants and to follow her dreams. But there is a problem, Moana lives on an island with her treble and her father will not let her or anyone who lives on the island Motunui go beyond the reefs. Regardless of what her father says she leaves anyway to save her island. On her journey she meets Maui who was once a demi-god. They continue her journey together and along the way they meet frightful troubles out on the sea but during all this moana finds this thrilling. In the end Moana restores the life of te fiti on the island.  


Overall, I find this whole movie was made well why because it keeps you engaged and exited for what's next. I really like how they incorporated singing into the move because it makes it fun and happy. I also like how the movie is color full and how the characters are cute. The island they live on is very well made its colorful cute and happy. It’s a great family friendly movie. I suggest it 


I defiantly recommend this movie to all ages because my little sibling who is 6 and up really loves this move and I am 17 and I also enjoy this move.