Sing 2 | Teen Ink

Sing 2

Following the success of his talent show at the New Moon Theatre, Buster (McConaughey) looks to take things a step further by putting on a huge show at the prestigious Crystal Tower Theatre in the glamorous Red Shore City. With no business connections and only hopes and dreams to run on, Buster pitches the outlandish idea to mogul wolf Jimmy Crystal. With Gunter's spur-of-the-moment help, Buster plans a big show featuring the return of reclusive rock legend Clay Calloway. The star hasn't been seen since his wife's death over a decade prior. But just like in the last film, fans will experience the true power of music. What begins as big-time dreams will show how music can heal even the most broken of hearts. Most of the main cast from Sing reprises their roles for this second outing. Reese Witherspoon returns as Rosita, a pig who gave up her dream of stardom to be a housewife. Scarlett Johansson is back as the teenage rocker porcupine, Ash. Matthew McConaughey is back as the ambitious koala and owner of the Moon Theater, Buster Moon. Taron Egerton returns as ex-con gorilla Johnny. Tori Kelly is the teenage Indian elephant Meena, who had overcome her stage fright in the last film. And Nick Kroll will reprise as the dancing pig Gunter who gets partnered with Rosita for the show in Red Shore City. As far as new additions to the cast, Sing 2 added some talented names to its roster. Music legend Bono of U2 fame will be making his animated film debut as the reclusive white lion, Clay Calloway, a former rock star who shut himself away from the world following the death of his beloved wife. He has not listened to or played any of his songs in that decade. Bobby Cannavale plays the arctic wolf mogul of Crystal Entertainment — and the film's primary antagonist. Halsey is his daughter, the spoiled wolf Porsha. Pharrell Williams plays Alfonso, an elephant ice cream vendor (and potential love interest for Kelly's Meena). Letitia Wright helps Johnny regain his confidence by teaching him choreography as the street dancing lynx Nooshy. Eric Andre plays a self-important yak and Meena's partner with whom she has little chemistry in the show's romantic duet.

It is about the movie sing 2

kwest-litty-nelk GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
I heavily disliked this movie