TerriFier 2 Review: Flat Out Disgusting | Teen Ink

TerriFier 2 Review: Flat Out Disgusting

By JouMa BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
JouMa BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

I watched the first terrifier horror movie when it dropped just off the strength of the cover and after only one movie Art the Clown became one of my favorite horror movie icons of all time.Art quickly surpassed these 2 bums (jason and michael) the only thing they had was masks and music no personality at all and you can't use the excuse that michael and jason cant talk cause art don't talk either he just says more by saying nothing than them 2 have ever said in their entire franchises and reboots of their franchises.

David Howard Thornton plays Art the Clown and they better hope he stays healthy because if he ever goes this franchise goes nobody else can play this character.It didnt work with freddy krueger it aint gonna work with art and i really like the first movie its a 80s style slasher film with great kills people complained it didnt really have a story but thats kind of what i liked about it, it was just art doing his thing art must be short for artiest because this guy is a murder connoisseur.

Terrifier 2 definitely has a story actually it has a lot of elements of an origin story thats why im thinking the next installment might be a prequel words cant explain how brutal this movie is this has some of the most messed up kills ive ever seen anywhere and i enjoyed every last one of them

.I love the acting too, especially the mother and the daughter.Especially towards the end of the movie

Unlike the first one this one has alot of elements of the supernatural most of the time it works sometimes it doesn't especially in the end this stuff just gets ridiculous 

overall this movie is ignorant and flat out disgusting but the acting the directing and the kills are superb and most of the story is great i give it a 9.3 out of 10