Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark | Teen Ink

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark

By Ch3wrld BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Ch3wrld BRONZE, Sacramento, California

" Don't distract her from being great don't interrupt her peace of mind if you're not man enough to stand firm beside her don't waste her time don't even speak to her" - R.H Sin

Let me take you on this mysterious scary journey. Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark is a horror film, with a lot of tension. Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark is about a little group of teenage kids in a small town planning to come together for halloween. As they come to meet each other chaos happens running and trying to hide. Leading to an abandoned house that holds a book that unlocks a haunting scary secret for each one of them. I believe that Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark is an interesting creepy horror film to watch. 

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark came out as a popular book series written by Alvin Schwartz first then later on in August 9th 2019 as a film and was directed by Andre Ovredal. The main character in this film is a girl named Stella, as well as Ramon the new friend and other two friends Chuck and Auggie that leads to a crazy scary mystery. Stella's character is based on fear. I feel that her personality is fear of losing people in her life. The acting for her character I felt that she did a great role trying to rescue her friends. How the film ends and about Stella she seemed to show the amount of emotions she cared for her friends. What she is capable of doing with her ability for them. 

This horror will leave you in shock with the specific image and plots. I personally would watch this movie again, setting the mood for Halloween. Even though the movie came out in 2019, It’s a movie that’ll be great to be spooked by at night. Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark has won a nomination for Saturn Awards in 2021 for the best makeup and horror film cast by Zoe Colletti, Micheal Garza, Austin Zajur, Gabriel Rush and Natalie Ganzhorn.

This movie is great for all ages, it’s creepy and evil, and overall I would highly recommend the movie for young teenagers and adults. The movie is a must see and is a classic from the book series. I believe that it is an underrated horror movie that should be recognized more. Not only is this movie creepy, but also is a reminder to be cautious with what you do.

This writing piece was fun and challenging to write about coming over obstacles when writing.