Fast X Review | Teen Ink

Fast X Review

By 5suminski BRONZE, Nashotah, Wisconsin
5suminski BRONZE, Nashotah, Wisconsin

If you really like action movies and a long series of movies, then the Fast and Furious series is the one for you.  I most recently watched Fast X and it was one of the best movies that I have seen in recent years.  When I watch a movie, I am looking for the best characters to pair up and for them to work well together.  This movie did exactly what I was looking for. The usage of characters is perfect.  Fast X has any sort of action that you could think of.  

Vin Diesel and his crew are going on a mission to Paris, France when they really shouldn’t be. This creates a very well written story line as a villain who fights his late father’s rival and tries to continue to write his story. The Villain, played by Jason Momoa, has a large rolling bomb going around Paris to try and kill a lot of people, and has been planning this mission for years.  Diesel has to act quickly to save all of the people near the Country.  I like how they use the problems against Diesel when he never did it.  

The problem of all of this is that Momoa’s character has this all set up and is easily able to blame all of the deaths on Diesel and his family.  Diesel and his family have been betrayed by the Agency after all of the work they have done for them in the past.   I really like how they show how much his family is struggling after all of these problems were blamed on them.  

One part that I love especially is that his kid has to try and hide from the Agency with his aunt because they are coming after him and will try to take him away so that Diesel will give himself up and torture his family for the rest of his life.  This is where John Cena shows up to protect his family and kill all of the people that are after his nephew.  They then take off to try and meet his dad.

There are a lot of hardships in this movie for Diesel and his family but they always seem to be resolved.  They lead a final attack on Diesel and his kid and leave the movie on an edge for the next movie to come. This is very well done by the Fast and Furious set because it makes viewers want to keep watching the series.

In conclusion, this movie is awesome and should be recommended to all people old enough to watch.  There is great action with all of the uses of the cars and the plot is spectacular.