New Moon | Teen Ink

New Moon

By montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado
montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado

cliche quotes I have are.....
I know, right? and..... Are you kidding me?

New moon brings an air of vampireism to a whole new level by adding werewolves to the mix.The characters were superb and much improved. I liked it until Bella jumped off the cliff. Victoria was not supposed to be seen swiming under the water. Only her hair was meant to be seen as a flame on top of the water.I also thought Bella's pillow and t-shirt was supposed to be taken by Victoria, and her room messed up.Overall I grant three stars to this movie, because if someone had not read the book they would have been lost in the sea of Stephine Meyers.

rk159 said...
New Moon was a great movie. the dirctor tried to make the movie like the book. i think he did make it like the book. if people didnt read the book than the movie. they will want to read the book by watching the movie.

HImyNAMEisLARRY, Bructon Mills, West Virginia
New moon is a great movie. The beging is slow but I liked it. Team Jacob!

ThisBreRulezYouSonnn BRONZE, Wake Forest, North Carolina

Be still, sad heart! and cease repining;
Behind the clouds is the sun still shining;
Thy fate is the common fate of all--
Into each life some rain must fall,
some days must be dark and dreary.
--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)

I thought it was waaaaay better than Eclipse. I thought that New Moon was funny and enjoyable! There was less soap-opera staccato and more fun and it was more realistic.

There were very memorable scenes throughout the movie. The things that were cut and added to the 1st movie were boring and blank. But whenever something that didn't happen in the book happened in the movie, I'd smile and say, 'Well THAT didn't happen in the book! :)' 

I loved the scenes were Jacob and Bella were fixing up the motorcycles she had bought--Bella threw a pizza and then Jacob caught a wrench, since time was starting to go bye. I thought it was graceful! :) 

And It was clever when she was e-mailing Alice, although she wasn't responding, it was kind of like she was writing in a diary and telling her innermost thoughts. It was more creative than her just randomly telling her thoughts aloud, the way she did in the 1st movie.

I consider New Moon the most creative, fun, enjoyable movie of the whole saga! :)

sethsgirl GOLD said...
sethsgirl GOLD, Jensen Beach, Florida
True, but its still fun to

sethsgirl GOLD said...
sethsgirl GOLD, Jensen Beach, Florida
New moon wa kinda diapointing, but i cant wait till Eclipse, if they screw it up im gonna be pissed -_-

Urbs2013 BRONZE, Not Listed, New York

"The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things."

Vampires don't sparkle, just want to say that. Also, the legend of the werewolf was completely destroyed, one, the werewolves can only change at a full moon, they can not become a complete wolf, and two, they can't change on command.

oxStardustxo SILVER, State College, Pennsylvania

I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

I think it is really good but maybe you need to make it a little longer with more complex sentences. I personally am not a big fan of Twilight cuz the actors scare me. No offense to Twilight luvers but yeah.

Please read and rate my work. I am a huge poetry fan <3

montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado

cliche quotes I have are.....

ok thx so much

amanda727 PLATINUM, Salt Lake City, Utah

Don't let anybody tell you who you are; don't let anyone tell you that you don't deserve what you're willing to work for.
Never give up; you\'ll never know how far you could go until you try to get to where you want to go.

IDK lol hey, i just responded on your comment for that in my other article lol :)

montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado

cliche quotes I have are.....

I will. So wat do u want 4 xmas?

oh no problem :) anything involving Twilight I will read :) hahahha

lemme' know when the next one comes in :)

montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado

cliche quotes I have are.....

Thanks I took this and made it better after I read this but it might take awhile to pend approval. I appreciate that u read it. Thx

Hey, nicely done :) you wanted critique, right?

okay hmmm maybe the length. The structure of it is a little all over the place. So, state what the movie is about, the summary and plot, for those who haven't read it before... and then say what you didn't like. Because (don't get me wrong, I LOVE NEW MOON) if I hadn't read the book like ten times lol, I'd be like, "who's Victoria?" you know? But yeah, haha get this: the Volvo is a diff color in this movie as it was in the last movie, Chris Weitz has said. There's another to add to your list ;)

Besides that, I like the opinionated side of it and the fact that you're right on target :) i like it! :)

montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado

cliche quotes I have are.....

thx hahahahahahahahaha

Lonleydandy said...
haha, yah, maybe. My challenge was that I had written A LOT of stuff before I got this list, so I went and wrote all new stuff for it. I wanted to use my old stuff, but it was more of a challenge the other way..hahaha. Anyway Good luck with that!

montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado

cliche quotes I have are.....

Haha cus I maybe finished with most of 'em and i didnt even know them before

Lonleydandy said...
Hahaha, I have had that list forever and am only like ten through it..hahaha, I wouldn't be worried if it takes a while.

montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado

cliche quotes I have are.....

Thank you. Alot of people didn't like it so I wrote another one but it is still pending approval. Thx You are the first one who liked it. I have a fan :D

distant_dreamer GOLD, Belmont, New Hampshire

"Life's a climb, but the view is great!"

Wow this is really good! :) I love it! :)

montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado

cliche quotes I have are.....

Wow thats a lot. Thx. I better get started...