Up | Teen Ink

Up

By jeter95 BRONZE, Roslyn, New York
jeter95 BRONZE, Roslyn, New York

"If you're going to play at all, you're out to win. Baseball, board games, playing Jeopardy, I hate to lose."

In the movie up Carl Frederickson is the main character and he goes through an adventure all the way to Paradise falls with his newly found friend Russel. In the movie Carl does not like Russel at first. He is very mad because his wife ellie dies. Edward Asner is the voice of Carl and he really does a nice job. He expresses a lot of emotion and he does the part of a grumpy old man very well. Up is a very good movie and it made a lot of money in theatres and in dvd. When Russel and Carl get to paradise falls the air in the balloons is starting to deflate but they are on the wrong side of the falls. Up was also great in 3d. It really shows the effects of everything that is going on in the movie. The 3d effect to it makes it very exciting and even more interesting. I would rate it 83% of 100 because it does lack some plot and the beginning is just a little bad to sad for an animated movie. Overall it was a very good movie and I would see it again.

Up is great. You should all see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!