Transformer II Revenge of the Fallen | Teen Ink

Transformer II Revenge of the Fallen

By Gerri BRONZE, Arvada, Colorado
Gerri BRONZE, Arvada, Colorado

I dipped my hand into the streaming field of butter that carved into each kernel of popcorn. The excitement shot inside, and the long fifteen minute wait of previews were long enough. The title zoomed out to at least thirty feet wide to make sure everyone else knew what was being presented. The technological sounds spit through the air, waiting for people to catch on to the beginning of the scene. My knowledge of the previous sequel flashed backed my mind to remind myself of the storyline. I sank back down into the uncomfortable seats, trying to find my appeal to enjoy the movie.

Two years in the making of the robot action and finally came with the sequel called, Transformer II Revenge of the Fallen. The epic story between the Autobots and the Decepticons has proven its own name. Hiding from society, the two races of robot engineer are constantly fighting within sight. When finally a human has discovered both of the races of robots, he is dragged along with the journey to help fight against the evil.

With this excellent movie, some famous actors are also starred in it. The teen actors, Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox (Sam and Mikayla) are the main characters of the setting. Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, and John Turturro are also starred in the movie. In the set, the following cast worked the script and making an impressive overview of the cinematic adventure.

Not only was the acting amazing, the graphics were well done. During the fight scenes, explosions were bombing left and right. Back to back action of two or more giant robots warring at each other. VRROMM the car speeds around the curb, making a screech as loud as nails scratching on a chalkboard. The enemy vehicle transforms into his robot form, making the leap for his prey and stabbing the car with his razor sharp blade on the front interior of the car. Speeding up to the head of the car, the roar of the engine brewed and was sliced in half by the blade held by the enemy. Even though this scene didn’t even last two minutes, the memorable thought of the robot action has swung my excitement for the next part of the movie.

There is personification presented in this film. For instance, the Transformers have body of a human. Having legs, arms, and a head these are the normal characteristics of a human body. Not only these Transformers have a human-like exterior, they transform into cars to disguise their society.

Transformers II Revenge of the Fallen was one of the greatest hits in 2009. Without the amazing cast of the movie, this dream would’ve been a failure without these actors. Not only the actors were needed, the graphics of each scene made the movie become one of the most realistic cartoons of all time. For what they all say, “Transformers, we are in disguise.”

Gerri BRONZE said...
Gerri BRONZE, Arvada, Colorado
I agree, its just a movie, we all have different opinons.

Transformers 2 was the worst movie of the decade. It has a terrible script, terrible art direction, the robots look like the were made of sheet metal, and the acting is god awful. Megan Fox needs to be put in a hole for a few years to think about what she has done to movies. This movie was a travesty to the sci-fi genre. The sci-fi genre is about intelligence, questioning authority, and understanding human nature.. This movie is about "derp hurr explosions hurr hurr."