21 Jump Street | Teen Ink

21 Jump Street

By RamonaThePunkRocker GOLD, Henderson, Nevada
RamonaThePunkRocker GOLD, Henderson, Nevada

Jonah Hill stars in another hilarious movie, Twenty-One Jump Street. In this movie Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum star as Shmidt and Jenko who pose as high school students to infiltrate a gang of drug dealers. Most Twenty-One Jump Street fans are less then thrilled to hear that a movie based on the t.v show had come out, I also felt the same. But after seeing this movie my faith was restored.

Shmidt and Jenko are enemies in high school but when they meet again in the police academy, The pair begin to use there talents the there advantage. Shmidt tutores Jenko while Jenko trains Shidt for the physical fitness test. After they both graduate instead of working in the streets fighting 'bad guys' the two work in a park. One day while dreaming of some real action they both see there chance when they see a gang of bikers smoking a joint. They then proceed to chase down the bikers and arrest them but forget to read them there rights. After this fiasco they are demoted and sent to a special program called Twenty-One Jump Street.

Then this movie follows a familiar pattern. They go to school posing as students. Instead of the movie focusing on a squad it focuses on the two main characters. This movie although very funny has a very good moral to it. I believe Jonah Hill also a co-creator has created a great movie.