The Woman in Black | Teen Ink

The Woman in Black

October 9, 2012
By atv512 BRONZE, Escondido, California
atv512 BRONZE, Escondido, California
2 articles 0 photos 3 comments

The woman in black is a thrilling movie. It is about a man named Jonathan(played by Daniel Radcliffe) who goes to an old house in the country to stay there on a business trip. While there, he sees strange things. One day when he was looking out the window he saw her. The woman in black. What he didn't know was that every time he sees her that a child in the village died. She would possess them and tell them to do something that will kill them. One day he is looking around the house and finds some old letters. They are about her son being taken away by the husband because she was crazy. In the letters it tells that the son died by drowning in the marsh. So Jonathan and his friend go to the marsh and pull her son out. He is obviously already dead. They bring the boy into the house and wind up all the toys to get the Woman in Black. She soon comes and is reunited with her son. In the end when Jonathan goes home, the nanny and him are talking at the train station. The Woman in Black had followed them there. She possessed his son to go into the train tracks. When the train was coming Jonathan saw and jumped onto the train tracks. Both him and his son died. At first they didn't know but when Jonathan saw his dead wife he knew.


The author's comments:
Watching this movie made me realize how fragile life can be and you can't let it slip from your hands like soap.