Transformers | Teen Ink

Transformers

Transformers is a PG. 13 move with Shia LaBeouf, Tyrese Gibson, Josh Duhamel, Anthony Anderson, Megan Fox staring in it. It could be a family movie if the kid liked a little bit for transforming, that is not real for the most part it will hold your interest if you like movies that have a lot of make- believe things in them.

Transformers is a move about a kid that has a pair of his grandfather's glasses and is trying to sell them on ebay, but Decepticons want the glass because in the lens is a code that would lead them to the cube. The cube, also called the all spark, would, make all the people disappear and the world would be run by robot. There are a few good robots called autobots that are trying to stop the decepticons for getting the cub and turning the world in to a place with no people and letting Robots over take it.

A main idea of this movie was that you may have to trust a person that you don't know or something that you are not sure about, but you just have to trust yourself on what you should choose. A time in this movie where Shai LaBeouf has to trust himself right away in the beginning when his car starts to do some transforming. Instead of getting rid of the car, he keeps it and has to listen to it. Another time is that the authority had to listen to Shia and trust that he knew what he was doing.

I thought that the movie Transformers was over all put together pretty well. The movie really kept my interest, even though there is no such thing as cars turning into robots and fighting the bad ones, but it's a move. I think the actors did a good job with their parts and made it look good too.

In conclusion the move is wrapped up by the autobots over taking the dcepticons, and the human race is saved. At the end of the movie Shia and Megan fall in love.