Expendables 2 | Teen Ink

Expendables 2

“The Expendables 2” is an amazing action and fast-paced movie. Not only does it suck you into the plot, but it introduces many legendary actors, such as: Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Terry Crews. Also, the movie provides an amazing background detail. You don’t even need to have watched the original movie. “The Expendables 2” is a stunning movie that provides some of the best entertainment that you can get.

It can be very important for a movie to have an intriguing plot and story line. “The Expendables 2” demonstrates this perfectly. The story follows the highly-trained group known as “the Expendables” as they undertake a simple mission which evolves into a mission for revenge against Jean Vilain, who murdered one of the own and threatens the world with a deadly weapon. When the group arrives at a small village, there are very few people. Jean had enslaved many of the villagers in order to work in a mine, and the remaining villagers asked the expendables for help.

Actors of “The Expendables 2” are greatly known around the world. Stallone, Norris, and Willis are just the start of the many great actors starring in this movie. All the actors perform amazingly, after all, that’s what they are known for. Among these actors, Sylvester Stallone was one of the best. He performed a key role and did it greatly. Even at the age of 66 he is still extremely strong and reliable in any type of movie. He should be, after all, he starred in famous movies such as “Rocky” and “Rambo”. Every actor in this movie was amazing, but Stallone seemed to shine brighter than the rest of them.

Anyone who enjoys any sort of action movie will definitely enjoy this. It provides countless minutes of amazing scenes, containing not only action and fast-paced scenes, but it contains comedy. Without a little bit of comedy, this movie wouldn’t have done as well as it did. Although it was a great movie for action seekers, it can also fit into anyone who enjoys a laugh. There are many reasons that this movie received a great rating. Some of them include the amazing staff, stunning scenes, and the occasional joke. I believe that this movie was among that best the you’ll see for a long time. Although there are some titles coming out that have a potential of bringing a lot of success, none of them will be able to beat the expendables 2. Personally, I give this movie 5 starts out of 5 starts because it can really suck you into it once you start watching it, you don’t want to stop, even to go get some popcorn.

When watching this movie, there are many lessons that you can learn. Although there may not appear to be any at first, when you think about it, there are a lot. But I want to focus on one lesson and one lesson only. The lesson I want to talk about is that this movie demonstrates the essence of teamwork. The entire team relies on each other for help. Everyone on the team needs help at one point. Each and every member of the group would not be the same without the rest of the team, just as it is in sports, school, or any other situation. “The Expendables 2” can teach many people how important it can be to stick with the people that you work together with, even if the two of you don’t get along.

Anyone who enjoys action, comedy, or thrillers will look upon this movie with greatness. There are very few people who won’t be able to watch this. This is because it is rated PG-13. It may seem like this may be rated-R, but Chuck Norris changed that. Chuck had never wanted to take place in a movie with any sort of foul language and he refused to act unless the language was erased. In order to keep their co-star, they removed any sort of foul language used. Chuck Norris had a great influence on the ratings of this movie. Once again, this movie is amazing and anyone can watch it. It is a fast-paced, action, comedy, and thriller that everyone will love.