Frozen | Teen Ink

Frozen

February 4, 2014
By Anonymous

“Frozen” the new Disney princess movie brings out all the vintage features of all the old Disney movies. The storyboard twists around the whole idea of a princess finding her prince charming, marrying, and living happily ever after, satisfying the mind of how “happily ever afters” don’t always happen the way the world wishes.

This movie follows princess Anna’s (Kristen Bell) journey to fall in love, when all her plans get turned around when her sister Queen Elsa’s (Idina Menzel) secret becomes know. Anna then has to travel the snow-covered land to find her distressed sister. On her trek she meets Kristoff (Johnathan Groff), a man of stubbornness, and no one will guess where this adventure takes her.

Disney takes this new princess flick to the next level. “Frozen” takes everything you know about fairy tales and flips it upside down. If you are looking for an adventure packed film full of crazy twists and turns “Frozen” is the right choice for all ages.

The film includes more musical songs than most movies, but the songs are catching and entertaining. They are not like most Disney songs that get annoying and clingy. Some of the songs include, “Do You Want to Build a Snowman,” “For the First Time in Forever,” and “Let It Go.”

Disney had a crazy idea and made it into an extraordinary movie. It brings back all the love into making a movie like all of the Disney movies of the 90s. The movies of the 90s were creatively thought out and defy all the laws of fairy tales. “Frozen” brings back the feeling of falling in love with fictional characters and wanting to be inside the movie.

Anna is a silly teenage girl that wants to find love at first sight and live happily ever after. Elsa is a strong willed girl, who wants to protect the ones she loves, but doesn’t know how too. Kristoff is an owner of his own ice business. He is a stubborn man with a lot on his mind. He is always trying to find better ways to further his career with his sidekick reindeer, Sven.

This film contains comedy, romance, adventure, and mystery all in one Disney flick. It is great for all ages, which are ready to be glued to a screen the whole movie. Once you see it you’ll want to see it again. It is heartwarming and tingling for the mind of the whole family.