Sabrina | Teen Ink

Sabrina MAG

My cousin told me that the remake of "Sabrina" is really good. I had never seen it. But recently I saw the original version with Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart. I love the movie even though it is a sappy love story.

This movie depicts a chauffeur's young daughter, Sabrina, who is madly in love with David, the youngest son of the family her father works for. She becomes very upset because he's been divorced and has a lot of women. She wants to be his girlfriend. When Sabrina comes back from school in France, she has changed and really grown up. David falls in love with her, but she starts to spend more time with his older brother, Linus. She and Linus end up falling in love and ....

What's cool about this old, black and white movie is the way the characters act and dress. My favorite dress that Sabrina wore is when she came back from school and is invited by David to a family party. The dress is black and white with a long, flowing skirt. I also like how Humphrey Bogart looks at her, not quite sure if he is in love with her. His expression is a blank stare that says he's not there, but he is. He's not sure what to expect.

I love "Sabrina" like I love most old black and white films. I would recommend it to anyone who likes old classics, like me. .