Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

By ash2011 GOLD, Middletown, Ohio
ash2011 GOLD, Middletown, Ohio

I'm Just one of those regular weird people- Janis Joplin

Ok,i seen Twilight in my hometown theater 2 days ago. And let me tell you something,it ROCKED! I would advise anybody who likes love stories,vampires,kristin stewart,or who have read the book to see this movie. It was about a girl named Bella moving to a rainy town with her father who she had not seen in years. She made a few weird but nice friends that told her who everyone was and everything like that.What interested her was the Cullens. They all seemed um lets use different,and Edward Cullen and Bella ended up hitting it off. Bella ended up finding out that Edward was a (gasp) vampire! It did not scare her because she was in love like they said,"the lion fell in love with the lamb". It was one of a few good movies i have seen.

What inspired me to write this was that i just had to put my feelings about this movie into words. I think this will change the readers point of view of Twilight.Even if you have read the book and thought it was pointless,which is impossible, you will most likely see this movie. It was great!