Mr. and Mrs. Smith | Teen Ink

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

May 16, 2014
By Leosun BRONZE, Shanghai, Other
Leosun BRONZE, Shanghai, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am cool


Movie Review Mr. Smith & Mrs. Smith













Introduction “ Mr Smith&Mrs Smith”is a 2004 psychological thriller directed by Doug Liman, he also direct the “ The Bourne Identity”is other my favorite movie. The scenario is Major R.M. Lloyd. The movie talk the to two killer, they be marry for six year, but they don`t know each other. It`s a happy, a touch of sad story, but tell the people love can win the everything.
Summary Mr.Smith&Mrs Smith are both very good assassins. They marry for six years, but they don`t know each other`s real identity as assassins. They live in a lie everyday, They have normal works, normal lives, normal friends, and a normal marriage. The live are quiet and boring. But one day this all changed, their firm know they are married. So the two firm gave them the same target, so they can kill each other, because they are too good so no one died and they both had masks on. When they go back to their firm, they found out who each other really was. They are shocked, they need to make a choice, they must choose between family and their jobs.
General analysis of the movie
This story talks about two assassins’ love. It is forbidden love. If you are looking for the cliched stereotype of cold blooded assassins, this isn't the movie for you. This movie is interesting because it shows that assassins can live normally. It also shows that assassins are not always cold blooded. It completely changed my view on assassins.
Directing
The movie is directed by Doug Liman. I also like his other movie “ The Bourne Identity”. “Mr Smith&Mrs Smith” has a different style from “The Bourne Identity”, “The Bourne Identity” is the story about a assassin who is very serious and cold blooded. “Mr Smith&Mrs Smith” is a story about love and responsibility.


Acting
Angelina Jolie gave people a feeling of mystery and kind of cool. Brad Pitt gave people a feeling of very manliness and also caring. Their acting together is like the sangria, sweet and fresh.

Effects
Effects is good, is better than average for a movie in 2005, my favorite part of effects in the movie is the last fight in the movie. The explosions were very good. The camera angle is very good.

Cinematography
The movie was filmed in the U.S. and mostly in California.The cinematographer was Bojan Bazelli. He was born on August 15, 1957 in Herceg Novi, Montenegro, Yugoslavia.

Soundtrack
The soundtracks for the story fits very well. The music always fits the mood. For example when they dance, a tango music was played. The feeling is perfect. The feeling of mystery, and of being unsure.

Your Analysis of the movie
This story talks about two assassins’ love. It is forbidden love. If you are looking for the cliched stereotype of cold blooded assassins, this isn't the movie for you. This movie is interesting because it shows that assassins can live normally. It also shows that assassins are not always cold blooded. It completely changed my view on assassins.
(I don`t know what else to write)

Conclusion

This story talks about the love about the two assassins, it`s very different from the other assassins story, it`s about being cool and assassins`s normal life. I really like it and would recommend it.