A Review On JuiceWRLD - $uperFly | Teen Ink

A Review On JuiceWRLD - $uperFly

By TheSuperFly1 BRONZE, Upton, Massachusetts
TheSuperFly1 BRONZE, Upton, Massachusetts

A Review On JuiceWRLD

Hello, have you heard about the rap artist JuiceWRLD? JuiceWRLD’s real name is Jarad Higgins and was born in Chicago Illinois. He started to rap in 2015. JuiceWRLD is primarily known for his super popular hits "Lucid Dreams", and "Legends". The song Legends is a tribute to the late xxxtentation another rapper who was shot and killed in May of 2018. JuiceWRLD also knows how to play the guitar and piano. His studio album Goodbye & Good Riddance was released on May 23, 2018, and has multiple hits and has received much praise. As of October 2018, JuiceWRLD has partnered up with several other rap artists including Future, Lil Yachty, Lil Wayne, and even Nicki Minaj to create a super hype mixtape that everyone is bound to love. I like JuiceWRLD because he raps about his life. I am waiting to see JuiceWRLD will evolve in the rap world, I am wondering if he will be as big as Drake or stay about the size he is. Also, JuiceWRLD is not like some of the other rappers out there, JuiceWRLD is non-aggressive and doesn't like to pick fights or have beef with other rappers.  One thing is for sure JucieWRLD isn't getting smaller!!!!

Here is my review on JuiceWRLD... Enjoy!!!

soccerdalife12-08, Nicolasville, Kentucky
R.I.P juicewrld and xxxtentacion gone but not forgotten your alway's in our hearts for ever:(