CLB by drake | Teen Ink

CLB by drake

By bchavez45 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
bchavez45 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

I think Drake is one of the best artists. He has great music. People say he is overrated, I don't think he is. One of his songs from CLB called “race my mind” I’d say that is one of his deepest songs in the album. Some lyrics from that song are “I just figured you could make time for me Since that you're comin' home intoxicated”. I think that means the person that you love is not spending enough time with you. Some other of his songs are like that too. But not all there's some fast catchy songs. 

Drakes has a lot of different types of songs in all of his albums, not just in “Certified Lover Boy”. The first day the album came out a lot of people didn't like it but i really liked it. His most popular song out that whole album would be “way 2 sexy” with furture and young thug. The song itself is kinda a funny song but the lyrics are pretty good.  The song reminds me of the song “I'm too sexy for my shirt”. Some lyrics in that song say “I'm too sexy for my shirt”. My favorite song from that album would probably be “no friends in the industry”. That song has a really good beat like a lot of his songs. 

In my opinion all of his songs have amazing beats. I believe the best beat in CLB is from the song “papi’s home”. The beat itself is kinda slow but it has a lot of bass and the background singers make it even better. It's nothing compared to “over” in his album, “thank me later”. Not all of his songs have slow beats there, some with fast beats like the song “knife talk” and “no friends in the industry”.  The lyrics from “no friends in the industry” I could really relate to. Last year I just moved to a new school and of course I didn't know anybody at all. Drake has a lot of songs in this album that people  can relate to.

His lyrics can mean a lot of things to some people. The lyrics could mean something really strong to people or some lyrics could mean absolutely nothing to them. His songs have all types of lyrics in CLB. he His lyrics are about realtships, friends, girls, life and family. Those types of lyrics a lot of people could relate to. He has music for people going through a tuff time or maybe they just want to listen to good music.

In conclusion, this album is really good because of Drake’s good beats, his songs, and the lyrics. I think his new album is the best. Drake is just one of those musicians that can get anyone to listen too. Some lyrics from a song called “girls want girls”. “Ain't tryna be out of shape, well, stay up on them curls then”. Think that means work hard for the goals that you hope to achieve. And thats why drake is one of the best artist cause his music is amazing.