Review Blitz - Unstoppable | Teen Ink

Review Blitz - Unstoppable

November 29, 2022
By Extrasweet DIAMOND, Tenafly, New Jersey
Extrasweet DIAMOND, Tenafly, New Jersey
94 articles 24 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur" - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever" - Walt Disney


Unstoppable by Camila Mora is such a good song. I love the beat and it gives a helpful, strong feeling to the listeners. The beautiful words embedded into the lyrics are like stars shining on a pitch black sky. My favorite lines were, "Everytime you falter, everytime you fall, I can still see the road ahead" and "You'll be higher than the sun, you'll see how radiant you are. I know you're full of doubt, but don't let them bring you down, cause you're unstoppable". These lines are simply amazing. There isn't anything more to add to that. They're just plain amazing and I love how carefully worded they are. They give positive feelings and encourages the listeners which is the best present music can give us.

This is a song about how we should always be strong and gives us support saying that we can rise as high as we want to as long as we put our minds to it. The theme is that you're strong no matter what so don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

Here are some questions left to think about if you end up hearing the song - 1. Was there ever a time when you rose up beyond other people's expectations? 2. What do you do when you feel helpless and feel like you can't do anything?

This song gives so much great vibes and it's satisfying to hear. The notes are well-composed and the structure is well-composed. I love how the singer uses her own unique voice to make this song really shine and I definitely recommend people to listen to it.