Criminal Minds TV Show | Teen Ink

Criminal Minds TV Show

March 31, 2022
By cacollins24 BRONZE, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
cacollins24 BRONZE, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

When starting a new show, being pulled into the theme and plot are one of the most important parts in order to continue to watch. One of my favorite shows, which is always good to binge watch, is Criminal Minds. This show is full of mystery and suspense making the watcher pay attention to detail and not want them to turn off their television till they know what happens next.

The characters in the show are witty, fast thinking, and quick on their feet. This show holds seven main characters who work for the government in analyzing serial killers and solving a variety of cases. These characters grow on the show to become a team and a family that work off of each other. They look at different peoples behaviors, spotlighting different details, and looking deeper into the world of investigation. From missing people, to running across the country, this show will always keep you wanting to watch the next episode.

Many different episodes in this show can also give you different feelings, such as excitement, fear and in some cases, will even cause you to become grossed out. Yet, in the end the BAU or Behavior Analysis Unit of the FBI find out who the murderer is by looking deeper into hidden clues and peoples lives. These characters also have families and different backgrounds that help lead up to many investigations. Some of the cases they work will be personal while others are random, yet all episodes are interesting.  

Overall, this 15 season show on Netflix is great to binge watch. One of my favorite things about this show is that no matter what or when you were last watching it, you can pick up where you left off and keep going. These 40 minute episodes change the way you might think about things causing you to be more curious or creative when it comes to looking for something or doing an investigation of your own. 

A new season is supposed to be released soon, while all of the watchers are waiting to catch up on the seasons and be ready for new episodes. This show is a 10/10 hit and should be watched instantly. Criminal Minds is not only my favorite show, but millions of others, and it helps me to learn more about the government, different ways to read people and learn about human behavior.