Stranger Things | Teen Ink

Stranger Things

By madisonjordan2020 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
madisonjordan2020 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

Stranger Things, waiting on its fifth and final season, is an amazing TV show. This show had me watching episode after episode for hours on end. Stranger Things is such a good show for the reasons of being full of suspense, mystery and great characters. 

Mystery plays a big part in this show starting with the unknown absence of well-known character Will Byers. These moments of characters going missing and unusual things happening create a great quantity of suspicion, making you want to watch more and more. This continuing mystery also causes a lot of suspense.

The suspense is ongoing throughout the show for many reasons, including the increasing rate of missing characters and the slow reveal of their absence. Another suspenseful factor is the unusual imaginary creatures that cause chaos in the fictional town of Hawkins, Indiana; these creatures are a bit scary. 

The characters in this show are amazing and well-thought-out. The four middle school boys, Will Byers, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclar, and Dustin Henderson all have unique personalities that clash perfectly leading to unbreakable bonds, continuous humor, and drama which makes the show vastly entertaining. Eleven the main character is an enthralling character who has a number of secrets and stories about her short past and supernatural abilities that are unthinkable and will have you questioning everything. 

This show is one of my favorites by far because of the eagering mystery, everlasting suspense, and amazing characters. This show never has a dull moment and is great to watch with family. This show is rated TV-14 because of the scary moments, slight bit of harsh language, and some graphic scenes. I would totally recommend this to anyone but especially science fiction, horror, and drama lovers. 

I like to watch TV