Two and a Half Men | Teen Ink

Two and a Half Men

What if your younger brother and his kid moved in with you? Well, that’s just what happened to Charlie on Two and a Half Men (channel 56, Mondays at 7:00 P.M). Allen and his kid Jake moved in with Charlie after Allen and his wife got a divorce, now Charlie has to put up with them both and it all takes place in Charlie’s house. Two and a half men is the perfect sitcom because the characters make the show seem so real, the writing is so good, and the plot really makes the show stand out from all the others.

The characters make the show seem real when you are watching them. The acting of the characters makes it seem real because they all act like it’s their real family. The characters have real life problems to work with on the show. Like in this one episode Allen bought a key bowl at a sale and Charlie thought it was ugly, so they had to battle it out. The characters are the best part of the show.

The writing also helps the show. The writers make the dialogue between the brothers good. There are several interactions between the characters, but perhaps the funniest is between the brothers. The brothers are always fighting over something. Whether it be about Jake (Allen’s kid) the house or anything else. In one episode they were fighting over who Jake should live with, since he is Allen’s child Allen says he needs to live with him, but Charlie disagrees and says that Jake wants to live with him.

The plot of the show really makes the show stand out. There are several conflicts not only between the brothers but also with the supporting cast. Like between Charlie, Allen and their mom. The storyline is great! I never want the show to end.

Two and a Half Men is a wonderful show and I hope you give it a try, you will love it. It won’t be a waste of time. The show two and a half men is the best sitcom because it has some of the best characters around, the writing is very good, and the plot is great.