According to Jim | Teen Ink

According to Jim

I’m sure you’ve been sitting around the house at night with nothing to do. Well there is a show called According to Jim. Jim bulishi, former blues brother is a father of three kids living in a simple home in a modern neighborhood. According To Jim is worth watching because the characters are well developed, the plot is interesting, and the acting is believable.

The main character of this show is Jim Bulishi. Those who Jim lives with consist of his wife and three kids. His sister-in-law and brother-in-law also are always there. Jim and his brother-in-law Andy are real good friends but when it come to him sister-in-law Dana it’s a whole different story.
Not only is according to Jim funny, it also has a humorous plot. Along with the former blues brother come simple dads trying to gives his kids all he can. So some shows are just on the air for laughter. But according to Jim is a moral supporting show. Which means there is a moral (lesson) to each one?
The acting on according to Jim is very believable. The characters on this show can play each other off very well, it’s like someone walked in to a modern day home and just started filming. The problems are real life problems and are resolved in real life ways. The show does not consist of and violence so it is good for all ages. The showing times are 7:30pm-8:00 daily.

So next time you’re sitting around the house, flip through the channels and go to ABC and which the funny sitcom According to Jim. You will enjoy the hilarious characters, a realistic storyline, and the outstanding cast.