Pretty Little Liars | Teen Ink

Pretty Little Liars

May 12, 2012
By JessicaQ PLATINUM, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Other
JessicaQ PLATINUM, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Other
23 articles 5 photos 28 comments

Based on the book series by Sara Shepard, "Pretty Little Liars" is a thrilling television series suitable for everyone!

The series follows four friends, Aria (Lucy Hale), Spencer (Troian Bellisario), Hanna (Ashley Benson), and Emily (Shay Mitchell). These girls are reunited a year after their group leader, Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse), disappears. The four of them are reconnected after Ali's murdered body is found. Right after the heartbreaking funeral, the four of them begin to receive anonymous messages from a person that goes by the identity of "A". You follow the girls as they continue to receive the anonymous messages that threaten to expose all of their secrets as they try to uncover the mystery of their best friends' murder.

"Pretty Little Liars" is amazing and full of suspense. Everywhere the girls go, "A" is always one step ahead of them. You never know when something may happen since "A" is following their every move around town. The show also has other side stories and problems that will have you crying and screaming at the television. Even though the show is not as detailed and similar as the books, it still has as much suspense and emotion!

The show will always keep you guessing and wanting more. The show has united all of its' viewers as we all team up together and try to use the clues given on the show to uncover the murder of Alison DiLaurentis.

If you haven't seen the show yet, start watching now! I recommend this show for everyone since it has everything, from love to mystery and suspense! Come join the clan of "Pretty Little Liars".