The Secret Life of the American Teenager | Teen Ink

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

The Secret Life is exciting, full of drama, and the best part is how you can never expect anything. In the very first few minutes of the first episode the viewers learn that Amy Juergens is pregnant. Who would have known that Ricky was the father, or someone like Amy could ever get pregnant! Adrian, Ricky’s girlfriend/friend/partner/who knows, has this spice and attitude that makes you want to be like her in some ways. She knows what she wants and doesn’t let anyone walk all over her. Grace, who ends up being Adrian’s friend, is a full, straight on Christian who uses God to help her through everything. Jack, Grace’s boyfriend/ex-boyfriend/either one, is so confusing no one understands him. First he cheats on Grace with Adrian, and than he tries to make Grace jealous by pretending to go out with Alice! Alice is this really smart girl who dates one of Ben’s friends, Henry. Ben is Amy Juergen’s boyfriend who is in love with her! He is so in love with her he asks her to marry him! Amy is not only dealing with pregnancy, but after her dad, George, cheats on her mom, Anne, with Adrian’s mom, Amy is put in a situation where her whole family is falling apart. Amy’s two friends, Lauren and Madison, betray Amy’s trust by telling the whole school Amy and Ricky had spent that night together at band camp and now she is pregnant! Amy learns not to trust them once they throw themselves at Ricky to see who he would like better. Amy only has Ben, and to her that’s all she needs. Well maybe one more little person might help.

play girl said...
im in love with that show