LOST? | Teen Ink

LOST?

March 3, 2009
By Brittni payne BRONZE, Rochester, New York
Brittni payne BRONZE, Rochester, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I have a problem with the TV show super drama Lost, which is the only word I can use to explain how I'm feeling when I watch the show.

I honestly tried getting into it but it is close to impossible seeing how I don't know what to expect I really don't know what category to put it in because one minute you have Matthew Fox with his tongue down Evangeline Lily's throat and the next there is a mysterious monster lurking, and hunting the people on the island. It is ridiculous!

One of the real reasons why I just don't understand it is because they're too many unknowns. Where do they get all the weapons and ammo from, why does everyone want to kill each other? It seems to me that the writers of the show are trying to hard to appeal to everyone. Someone should tell them that putting drama, romance, science fiction, and action all into one might seem like a good idea but can and will lead to some confusion and that if they are going to do this they should definitely take time to write into the script why certain things are happening, because when people turn on the TV and sit down to enjoy their TV dinner the last thing their going to watch is something that puts them in a state of confusion.

Now I get that some people might say that it's one of the most incredible TV shows in the history of TV even I have to admit when I watched the show there were those moments when I went WOW! That was pretty awesome. But even all you Lost lovers out there and tell the truth, have had those moments when you just don't know what is going on. All I'm saying is that the writers need to better explain certain situatuions.