Lost | Teen Ink

Lost

By kyle samuels BRONZE, Rochester, New York
kyle samuels BRONZE, Rochester, New York

Lost is an adventure and a drama TV show that you don't know what will happen next. It all started when 48 survivors of a plane crash, are forced to live with each other on a remote island, a dangerous new world poses unique threats of its own. The survivors later find out some of the islands secrets. Should they return to the island? That is the one question they are struggling to answer.

The cast of Lost begins with Matthew Fox-Jack Shephard, Evangeline Lilly-Kate Austen, Joshua Lee Holloway- James Sawyer, Jorge Garcia- Hurley Reyes, Terrance O'Quinn-John Locke, and Michael Emerson- Benjamin Linus. Matthew Fox in 2005 got the satellite award for best actor in a television drama series. My favorite actors would be all the actors because they all are important even if they don't show them a lot. Also because one actors action leads to a conflict in this show.

The kind of people who would like this TV show is someone who likes mysteries. A movie that is kind of like Lost is Surface because they are both mystery's and leave you hanging. What I like about this show is when something is going to happen then a flashback pops up of the past or the future. The flashbacks are annoying and you probably don't understand the flashback but later on in the show it helps. What I also like is how at the end of the show something is going to happen and then the show is over until the next show. What I don't like about this show is it will confuse you and you think of a question that won't be answered. What I also don't like is that there are so many actors in this that when they stop showing one until next season, then you won't remember them.

Rating: I would give this TV show a five out of five star rating