The Suite Life of Zack and Cody | Teen Ink

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

I feel that I have a good idea for a TV show. I usually watch older shows like Full House, and Murder She Wrote. I was just flipping through the channels one day, and saw this show on, it was called “ The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.”

I watched the show and fell in love. The two boys living in this hotel were wonderful.

As I was watching an episode I was thinking these boys were the best thing that ever happened to me, on “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.” The first thing I noticed was that the boys were twins, and that they went everywhere together, and that is what I fell in love with.

It wasn’t the show I expected it to be when I heard the name. I always thought Disney Channel shows were for younger people. I found out that this show is the show for me.

In my opinion, everyone should watch this show. The characters play their part in a wonderful way. They have the ability to play in any movie or TV show. They play their part better than I have seen anyone else do on children’s shows. This show is the show for me!!

GreenDayFan SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona

"Every story has an end, but in life, every ending is just a new beginning."
-Uptown Girls

I totally agree! I love to watch full house cause it's a classic, but suite life of zack & cody is a really good show. Good job on the article! =)

horseluva BRONZE, Midlothian, Virginia
i ttly luv the show and the twins are adorable.