Brawl Stars: A multiplayer mayhem | Teen Ink

Brawl Stars: A multiplayer mayhem

March 18, 2024
By Anonymous

Brawl stars is a fun multiplayer mobile game with different game modes and many characters that each have their own special mechanics. There are seventy different characters to choose from. These characters are called brawlers. The main objective of brawl stars depending on the game mode is to collect gems, scorer goals or be the last one standing. The different game modes are solo and duo showdown which is a battle royale, Gem grab is the next  game mode where you face the enemy team to collect ten gems that spawn every couple seconds. Brawl ball is the next game mode which is just soccer.  You can unlock different brawlers by completing quests that give you credits. There's many different rarities for each brawler; they are rare, super rare, epic, mythic, and legendary. When you win matches you gain trophies the more trophies you get the more your brawler ranks up. Your trophies also go to a reward system called the trophy road which has many rewards such as coins, tokens, credits and more. Each brawler has a main attack and a super attack, you have to damage the enemies to charge up your super. Every brawler has their own unique super.  Another way to get more progress and to get more rewards is through the brawl pass. The brawl pass has 50 tiers that have many rewards to level up your brawlers. This game is very fun to play with friends because you can all choose different brawlers to play and play any 3v3 game mode. There are also friendly matches where you can play with up to ten friends. One of the best things about playing is leveling up with your friends and winning matches. One of the things that made many players upset was the removal of boxes, boxes were like gifts that you earned that contain rewards inside. Many people were not happy because boxes were the original way to get progress and upgrade your brawlers. Another thing that made a lot of players unhappy with the game was “gears''. Gears are an add on to your brawlers that give the many abilities such as extra health, more damage or even a shield. The reason many players were unhappy about gears was because they took so long to get you would have to play a crazy amount to get them. The brawl stars community let them know that they were unhappy and they made some changes.