Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360 | Teen Ink

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360

December 17, 2009
By smills BRONZE, Chanhassen, Minnesota
smills BRONZE, Chanhassen, Minnesota
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The sixth edition of this critically acclaimed series is easily the most impressive game of the decade. In "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2", you play the role of an American soldier in a modern day war. This game is absolutely superior to the other games in this series that proceeded it. The graphics in this game are crisp and refreshing to the eye along with it the interactive game play is suspenseful and challenging. My only reaction to this game was expressed in a single word, "Whoa". Infinity Ward, the maker of this game has found yet another way to top the game that proceeded it. It is easy to tell that Infinity Ward did not take any shortcuts in the making of this game. They took every opportunity to listen to the concerns of avid gamers who love the Call of Duty series, and made changes in this game that met the requirements of their most dedicated players. This game deserves the almost impossible 10 out of 10. The greatest improvement in this game is the online game play. Any aspect of the online play of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare that was deemed unfair such as how far grenades were able to be thrown, was changed so that all gamers would be able to enjoy the game. If you are looking to buy a new video game and are unsure of which one to buy, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the best buy.