ARMA 2: DayZ on Microsoft Windows | Teen Ink

ARMA 2: DayZ on Microsoft Windows

September 25, 2012
By bumblebee_babii GOLD, Danbury, Connecticut
bumblebee_babii GOLD, Danbury, Connecticut
11 articles 3 photos 6 comments

Do you like zombies? Do you like military simulation? If you answered "yes" to these questions, then you'll love DayZ. DayZ is a multi-player first-person shooter game. When you start the game, you wake up on a beach in a post-Soviet state with only a flashlight and a can of baked beans. You have to run around trying to find supplies, such as weapons, food, water, and more. And while doing this, you have to try to stay alive during this zombie apocalypse. But not only zombies can kill you, there are other people who are also trying to stay alive and they will do anything to make sure they stay alive. DayZ in part of the video game expansion called ARMA 2. There are amazing graphics, and it's so realistic. You can play this game with friends that are over 100 miles away! I never used to be into this kind of stuff, but after my friend introduced me to this game, I can't stop wanting to learn more about the zombie apocalypse. This game is rated M for Mature.


The author's comments:
There is a good amount of blood and gore, so if you don't have a strong stomach, I may not recommend playing this game.