Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas | Teen Ink

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas

By Ramir Arboleda SILVER, Glendale, Arizona
Ramir Arboleda SILVER, Glendale, Arizona
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

One of the most famous series of Tom Clancy games are back on the shelves. "Rainbow Six: Vegas" brings you back from the older "Rainbow Six" games that were once played on consoles such as the Nintendo 64 and Playstation. The graphics are much better, highly defined and detailed. New weapons and tactics are introduced, as well as realness of the terrorists. In the game, they can react to anything that would otherwise happen outside the game. The game that came out for Xbox 360 was highly anticipated and brought back many of Tom Clancy' s fans.

"Rainbow Six: Vegas" introduces a man named Logan Keller, the leader of Team Rainbow, that gets caught up in the action. He is followed by his Bravo Team members, which the Alpha Team were kidnapped by international-terrorist, Irena Morales. The team that Logan leads has an electronics and recon specialist, Jung Park, and heavy weapons and demolitions expert, Michael Walter. As Logan leads his new team throughout the vicinities of Las Vegas and parts of the Hoover Dam, new threats and clues are discovered as the game progresses. The team must find Logan's Alpha Team while also searching for Irena.

Blast and shoot your way through Las Vegas with hot new weapons and tactics that only antiterrorists teams can perform. As well as the graphics are detailed, this game will bring much enjoyment in the living-room. It gives the feeling that some things are worth shooting for.