Freckles | Teen Ink

Freckles MAG

By Calasaurus_Rex, Tustin, California
Calasaurus_Rex, Tustin, California

Every brush stroke has an infinite meaning, and every motion of your hand is the voice in the enchantment of an artistic symphony.

A drawing with pencil that took me 5 months to do. It was very meticulous but I'm glad I was able to finish it. The drawing is 19x19" in size.

Similar images

This art has 24 comments.

sunshine04 BRONZE, Vindhyanagar, Other
Seriously !!! whats ur devianart account so want to check it out

Calasaurus_Rex, Tustin, California

What blurriness are you talking about? If you want to see the close up just visit my deviantart account. I have WIP's of the whole drawing and close ups there :p

beautifulspirit PLATINUM, Alpharetta, Georgia

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Honestly I thought this was a photograph---the rendering is so exact to me~

byebye said...
byebye, Nevermore, Other
Oh that's nice.

byebye said...
byebye, Nevermore, Other
Well I would really like to believe these are drawn. But there is some blurriness that doesn't look quite right, at the bottom of the picture. Not making any accusations but could someone explain that??? Is it just me?

BUILDERofATLANTIS BRONZE, Pascagoula, Mississippi

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine.
Ernesto "CHE" Guevara

Why are you on teen ink??? Do you post anywhere else and make money? You are quite talented.

Lola_Black GOLD, Harrison, Michigan

"I've always been famous. It's just everybody's just now finding out." --Lady Gaga

A lesson to all artists; taking your time is so f**king worth it!

Rocinante SILVER, Wexford, Pennsylvania
I can tell you worked so hard on this, it's just great!! It's my dream to be half this good someday!

DanielleK BRONZE, Palm Bay, Florida
Wow, this is so stunning! You're one of the best artist I've come across online. After looking at all your work posted I've been so inspired. Recently, I wanted to give up potrait drawing, but now I really can't wait to start again. Thanks for sharing your work!

WithEyesWideOpen BRONZE, Wayne, Pennsylvania

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

this looks so real it's insane! i love they eyes, very striking. your hard work was definitely worth it !

Hey, just because you can't be bothered to broaden your mind enough to think that there are actually people with good, proper talent out there, doesn't mean you should put those people down. Seriously, grow up. She even has proof that this is real, so stop wasting your time spamming someone's artwork with your mindless and completely bogus views.

Calasaurus_Rex, Tustin, California

Thank you very much!

Calasaurus_Rex, Tustin, California

Thanks so much!

um...

This is a photograph.....

Fooling all these people.

YOU MAKE ME SICK!

Ellawind PLATINUM, Seattle, Washington

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Dream like you will live forever, live like you will die today.

Wait, this is a drawing?? Wow! This is by far the most beautiful and almost haunting drawing I've seen in a while. I've never, EVER taken the time to look for a photo on TeenInk before but I saw this attached to an article and wanted to see a bigger version. It's absolutely gorgeous and amazing! You are incredibly talented. 

theevilcupcake, Greer, South Carolina
This is breath taking!! i also thought this was a photograph until i read the desription.. i keep lookin at the picture to find pencil marks i see none your truly an amazing artist i wish i had your talent!!

Calasaurus_Rex, Tustin, California

Thank you!

random3rainbow SILVER, Montpelier, Ohio

be the change you want to see in this world

i thought it was a black and white photo until i saw the description. this is really amazing.

Calasaurus_Rex, Tustin, California

Thank you!! :)

Calasaurus_Rex, Tustin, California

thank you very much!!