Taylor Swift | Teen Ink

Taylor Swift

By Liyang Zhang, Mississauga, Other
Liyang Zhang, Mississauga, Other

Tags: Fan artTeens

Similar images

This art has 14 comments.

Skylight said...
Skylight, Hurst, Texas
So cute! It looks just like her! :)

NellaB. SILVER said...
NellaB. SILVER, Jewett, Ohio

"I can be surrounded by a sea of people and still feel all alone." - Tennyson

definitly looks like TS

Kodibodi said...
Kodibodi, Evans, Colorado

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world”
- Albert Einstein

"I know the world's a broken bone, but melt your headaches call it home." -P!ATD

The hair has such fine, delicate pencil strokes, a beautiful texture that probably took a rather long time to complete. Kudos!
Something about the face looks a bit off, you might just want to stretch it out a bit, because I believe it's just a bit out of proportion.
the shadowing is done beautifully, it really adds demension to the face and makes every detail stand out.
I can't really put my finger on what is off about the right eye. I say try making the iris a bit smaller and rounding the bottom of the eye slightly.

Other than the few things listed, this is a strong piece. :] I love it.

Kodibodi said...
Kodibodi, Evans, Colorado

- Albert Einstein

Panda500- When you Critique something bad in a composition, you need to either back it up or tell her how to achieve what you are laying out. Labeling the problems of the piece only brings her down and leaves her unable to fix it. If you are indeed a professional artist, you weren't taught proper critique stategies. Also, it's best to use proper grammar or people won't take you seriously.

chillifritoz said...
chillifritoz, Fayetteville, North Carolina
i like the hair i think its awsome!, lol i find it impossible for me to do that and you should tr drawing a moonlit waterfall i think you'd be really good at it because its kindof like drawing hair but this drawings coooool  ;)

sleepinginthegarden BRONZE, Kingston, Massachusetts

but her eyes are good just like hers

i like he close up hey check out my stuff

sorry but her hair has tighter curls and the face is smushed and she is to chubby and those are not her facial features oh and her face is to small but it has potential. i surrender just telling u the truth me as a fellow artist love it but as a professional it needs some work

singergurl12 GOLD, Jacksonville, Florida

Fairy tales are true, not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.

haha i always wondered how to spell that... smushed... haha

sry im hyper

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

Her face seems a bit smushed, like a little too small. But it's still beautiful, I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift, but I have to admit it's great! :)

And I like how you accented the picture with the flower being in color :D

CountryGothic GOLD, Somersworth, New Hampshire

"Once something has been said, it cannot be said in other words." -Aristotle

Very beautiful details and line work here and it does look like Taylor Swift, although her hair is a bit longer, and her face here looks a little chubby, but still very cute.

Llama2341 said...
Llama2341, Tampa, Florida
This is outstanding! I LOV IT!

You really captured that look in her eye! i really like this! Her face is a little longer than that, though.

BriBear BRONZE said...
BriBear BRONZE, LaFayette, Georgia

If i was perfect they'd have to redifine the words

SUPERGENIOUSE

edwardRocks! said...
Omg! i luv taylor swift! I luv this drawing! You have some talent!