Bride to Be | Teen Ink

Bride to Be

By BiancaInez, Damascus, Maryland
BiancaInez, Damascus, Maryland

I am the youngest wedding photographer I know of. I thank God for my talent and ability to see His world in the ways I do.

Similar images

This photo has 12 comments.

I love this shot! its so beautiful and elegant. God has blessed you with a wonderful talent and a fantastic artistic eye. I'm also a Chriatian and am glad to find another Christ following photographer. Your work is beautiful. Keep it up!! :o) 

pandaLICIOUS SILVER, Portland, Oregon

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

Cool! Keep taking pictures! :)

BiancaInez said...
BiancaInez, Damascus, Maryland
Thanks :) No classes. Just began photography a year ago.

pandaLICIOUS SILVER, Portland, Oregon

No problem! It's sooo pretty! Haha I'm jealous! Did you take classes? Cuz ur really good! :)

BiancaInez said...
BiancaInez, Damascus, Maryland
Thanks a ton :D You made me smile!

pandaLICIOUS SILVER, Portland, Oregon

I love how this photo is so elegant and simple, yet so beautiful at the same time! You are incredibly talented. Keep on taking photos! YOU ROCK!!

BiancaInez said...
BiancaInez, Damascus, Maryland
Thank you!

BiancaInez said...
BiancaInez, Damascus, Maryland
Thank you & Amen to that! :)

BiancaInez said...
BiancaInez, Damascus, Maryland
Hello! I am 16 years old. I got into wedding photography a few months ago when a wedding planner was in need for a photographer.. She saw my photos on flickr and asked if I would intern as a photographer at her next wedding. I agreed. I got took a lot of wedding photos to add to my portfolio so that others may view them - That's when people started requesting me as their photographer for their wedding. I am probably one of the youngest wedding photographers, at least that I know of. Talent knows no age, yet it is a difficult job to get into if you do lack experience.

AmnyR BRONZE said...
AmnyR BRONZE, Clifton, Texas

To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the whole world. ~unknown

this is absolutly gorgeous i love love love it!!!

kmblue said...
kmblue, Unknown, Other

"To hell with sense! We're all crazy. What do we want with sense?"
Ernest Dowson

this is really pretty, i love it! how old are you? how did you get into wedding photography? ive recently become really in love with photography and wedding photography is something i would definately consider doing, it would be great if we could talk! :o)

bluemagnet22 PLATINUM, Dearborn Hts, Michigan

You were born an origanal why die a copy?The secret to success is the consistency to pursue.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.To receive the right answer,you must ask the right question.Don't worry be happy! :)

Wow this is so beautiful! n i agree with you being a Christian helps you see the world so beautifully... you get to look at God's master piece