My July Feet Underwater | Teen Ink

My July Feet Underwater

By Lydiaq ELITE, Somonauk, Illinois
Lydiaq ELITE, Somonauk, Illinois

Disappointed. I must let the disappointment pass. I will laugh and cry again. I will be kind. But missed kindness is a moment that doesn’t come back again. So be kind. That’s the only meaning of life, to love childishly, wildly, madly, and uncontrollably. You have nothing in this life. Just love crayons and wordy novels. Just love it all and love the bitter grass and love the roadside and the beer cans. Love passionately, everything and with all your heart and with no priorities, no agendas. Love freakishly and obsessively. Love, because you can’t love your way out of the lunatic asylum, but it makes it more fun to be a lunatic.
--Me

This is a picture of a creek I was wading in and my creepy sort-of reflection in the water. I'm just infinately thankful i didn't drown my camera!

Similar images

This art/photo has 2 comments.

Lydiaq ELITE said...
on Jul. 10 at 3:29 pm
Lydiaq ELITE, Somonauk, Illinois

--Me

I love creek-walking. The real torture was having to pick up a phone call a few seconds after I took this picture--that was awkward!

on Jul. 9 at 8:42 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"It Will Be Good." (complicated semi-spiritual emotional story.)

"Upon his bench the pieces lay
As if an artwork on display
Of gears and hands
And wire-thin bands
That glisten in dim candle play." -Janice T., Clockwork[love that poem, dont know why, im not steampunk]

was the water warm or was getting that picture torture?