Personal Narrative | Teen Ink

Personal Narrative

Personal Narrative

I am somewhat the middle child in a family of 11 kids and both parents. Recently I got a new baby sister which was the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time, and she also made the number of kids odd, so now we have 6 girls and 5 boys, and the boys are a little sad she wasn’t a boy. My mom is 44 years old so I was excited when I found out that I get one more baby sister. My baby sister is helping me become more responsible and be a better me in everything that I do, especially because I spend every second that I have with her. Because my family is really big we do a lot of things together. One cool thing about having a big family is when my parents don’t have time to plan something like a vacation, or when they don’t have the time off, that Is when the older kids come in and help get my parents to take a brake. My parents are both from Moldova so I do speak a little. My parents moved to America after they had their 3rd child (my sister). Having a lot of people in my family can be fun because your never bored, but there is always something to be cleaned or something to be fixed. I am the first one out of my family to go to early college but my dad did go to ABtech college after he moved here from Moldova. Last year me and my family went to the fair for the first time in a very long time and me, my sister, my brothers, my cousin, and one of my friends made a goal and said that we should ride every ride at the fair . at the end of the day I felt that if I went on one more ride my stomach would explode. There was also another time at the fair when me and my sister decided to face our fears and ride the ferric wheel. We were at the top crying because of how high it was. I also recently took a trip to panama city beach with my family. I remember it well because that was when I got the worst sunburn ever, and when I got really behind with school work. But I think it was worth it because I got to go on a helicopter and spend more time with my family. I love my family because we do everything together and when something goes wrong we are there for each other. Family are the loved ones that you can turn to when you need a shoulder to cry on or to share something with, or someone who will be there as soon as they here that you need them, and this is why I love my family and why they are the most important thing in the world to me.

this peice is about me and the most important thing to me.