The Flipping Pages | Teen Ink

The Flipping Pages

March 23, 2014
By rythym BRONZE, Amravati, Other
rythym BRONZE, Amravati, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

ever heard the flipping pages in the wind ? its one of the best music i have ever heard . have you ever wondered how mac books are ?

books hypnotise us .if you wish to get into other world then just flip the pages of your book and here you go. books are our need ,they are our soul strings.

we dont just read books we are the characters in them. we feel their happiness , their pain ,their loses and their gains . reading isnt a hobby it is who we are .

books can inspire us. its pages are the battle field wherein ideas find place for themselves. when we read our mind becomes the playground for thoughts.

reading can develop our mind and make our imagination more creative. it the exercise for our mind and library is the gym for our mind.

jk. rowling the famous writer who penned down the harry potter series . the female writer who was turned down as the editor thought her stories were all stupidity . these stories are actually the most marvelous imagination anyone could ever create. she created her own new world which obviously gave us the introduction to a new magical world . dan brown the writer of the mystery series consisting of the da vinci code . when you flip through the pages you wont just want to leave the book. every single page puts us into suspense. if o are sitting on your couch then the book can take you to the louvre's grand gallery of paris.

books are for people who wish they were in somewhere else . this is the power of books .when you feel frustrated they are like physciarist who can relieve you from all your worries. books are not just something to be studied in school hours they are beyond it . books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind ,flight to the imagination and life to everything . so go grab a book and flip through it . happy reading....!


The author's comments:
i am 17 year student of bhartiya mahavidyalay amt