My College Review | Teen Ink

My College Review

February 25, 2009
By kierra dorsey BRONZE, Shreveport, Louisiana
kierra dorsey BRONZE, Shreveport, Louisiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Grambling State University has a lot of activities. They have art club, child development, Drama and Theatre arts, criminal justice, Nursing classes, Psychology, Pre-law, and Sociology. They have career counseling. They have Health Services. They also have personal Counseling. Grambling have great academics. Grambling have a lot of majors. They have security and protective services. They have family and consumer sciences. And, computer and information sciences. They have 17 popular majors at Grambling. Grambling have a lot of different classes. They have art teacher education. They have Criminal Justice/ Safety Studies. They also, have music performance classes. Grambling have about 40 different classes. The over-all costs for attendance to stay on campus. No, you don’t have a roommate. Te campus is very big. You should have a before getting out of Grambling is a 64.8. Grambling has few sororities. You really don’t have a lot of student living. you will need dorm capacity that’s 2,265. You will have 19 meals per week. You will also have a room fee $2,600. And, board fee $2,442. That’s all you will need for student living.