Lost | Teen Ink

Lost

April 11, 2022
By kmuczynski BRONZE, Maumee, Ohio
kmuczynski BRONZE, Maumee, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

            It all started as I woke up. I don't know where I am, I don’t even remember my name or even the date. I just want to go back to sleep and close my- “ Ash? Are you awake? Ah, silly me… how could I almost forget my own name?? I remember now. I am Aslan, Aslan Jade Callenreese. My mother gave me the middle name of Jade because of the color of my eyes. She told me how rare it was to be male with gorgeous emerald eyes and golden blonde hair. I’ve always hated my blonde hair and my girly face because people always assume that I’m female. But, I got my nickname of “Lynx” from being hard to deal with and being so stubborn, just like a Lynx. Hard to tame and take care of. Just before I had fully woken up I was in some kind of…. endless white room? As I opened my eyes, there’s a boy with deep brown eyes and dark raven hair sitting in a white chair next to my bed. As I tried to remember who he is, I was stopped by him giving me a hug. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, almost as if he was going to pass out right there in my arms. “Ash.. I'm so happy you’re okay!..”  Eiji. That's when It all came back to me. The box. The door. The crumbling brick.. It begged me to enter but I couldn't. I have to find Eiji. *boom* there was another explosion.. Hopefully he’s not hurt. Eiji can you hear me?? Eiji, where are you? Eiji, please answer me!! I walked to every door in my sight until I found him.

 

 Eiji POV:

      I heard a voice yelling my name after a loud explosion. “Eiji can you hear me?? Eiji, where are you? Eiji, please answer me!!” Surely it had to be someone I knew. Those fools locked me in this room. Those demons! hello?? I'm in here!! Ash, do you hear me? I say as I bang on the door giving Ash an easier way to find where I'm at. “Okay! I’m going to bust the lock, hide under the bed.” I crawl under the bed like I was asked to and say “ ready!” *Gun shots* I hurry up and get out from under that disgusting dust covered bed and before I could even think my legs started to move and run towards Ash. I gave him a hug now that I felt safe. We have to get out of here before someone gets hurt. Like Shorter.. 


     

      

     Shorter POV (What happened to Shorter):

       Don’t you dare touch me with that!! I’m not going to be another one of your stupid test subjects!! I say in a loud voice. I’m not ready to die yet.. Was the last thing I said before they injected me with that stupid “Banana fish” Substance. I didn’t feel like myself anymore. I felt as if I were going crazy and my mind was spinning. I couldn’t even think straight. I'm so tired.

 


Ash POV:  


  My best friend was injected with Banana fish today. The one shot that turns people crazy just so “Baldi” and his gang can win over us. They killed my best friend. I'm just so exhausted..  Everything was on my mind that I didn't even hear the door open. Ash!! DUCK!! Eiji screamed at me.  I chuckled, Huh? Was all I managed to get out before everything went pitch black.