Superior | Teen Ink

Superior

By Benneta1610 GOLD, Sussex, Wisconsin
Benneta1610 GOLD, Sussex, Wisconsin

I was driving up to lake superior on a nice sunny day with Drake himself. “Shut up Kanye is playing!” he said as we were listening to one of Kanye’s songs which went “no more parties in L.A please baby no more parties in L.A”. Abe lincoln in the passenger seat accidentally changed the channel and it blurred out, “Me gusta la clase…” before we could change it back. “I hope that turquoise water doesn’t have the lockness monster hiding under it like when we went to Orange County, Florida,” Annie said. There was a one in a trillion chance that would ever happen but something that could happen at big bodies of water would be killer whale attacks. Not a chance at superior that would be disrespectful to any jawn that's trying to swim in peace. “Can we stop for some strawberry crepes and a diet lemonade ice tea?” Michael Jordan asked. Sure I might even apply to that breakfast restaurant I’m just looking for a job that makes good money. “Alright throw on your slides and let's get in and out,” Drake says. My stomach was feeling bloated and it looks like I had grown so much from just sitting and eating. Once we were done we finished our trip up to lake superior on a full stomach of food.

This piece we had to answer questions then put the answers into a story.