The Brightest Man Alive | Teen Ink

The Brightest Man Alive

September 8, 2023
By Masonh BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
Masonh BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

    December 16, 2012, in an awesome and beautiful city called Gotham City. Just a cursory cold Friday, everyone’s out shopping for Christmas gifts. You can feel the Christmas joy everywhere you walk, people singing up and down the streets, it feels like an ocean of Christmas carols.  Out of nowhere one of the stores starts to get robbed.  People are being shot left and right. Everyone is panicking and doesn’t know what to do, but here comes the best elementary teacher in the world, Nobody knows his story, but little do they know he’s the superhero of their city.  He’s big, strong, very tall with bright blue eyes, and very antiquated with his fits.  They call him “Big G”!  Anyways he showed up at the robbery, everyone thought it was just someone trying to joke around in a serious place of time.  Then he grabbed one of the robbers and threw him across the store and knocked the other robber out.  Both the robbers were on the ground knocked out.  The ambulance and cops showed up and helped all the people that got shot.  After the cops clean everything up, everyone starts to talk about the autonomous guy who saved everyone’s life before it got any worse.  He’s clandestine about being a superhero.  Later that night, the elementary had a school event at the park.  All of Mr. Big G’s students were there and were telling their parents how he’s the best teacher ever and he makes everyone want to do their work.  Everyone kept talking about what happened earlier, but no one knew anything.  Except for one of his students who didn’t show up to school, little Charlie saw everything and then after Big G finished, Charlie saw him pull his mask and cape off after he left the scene of the robbery. Big G tried to stop him by just talking to him but that didn’t do anything to help, because Little Charlie started telling everyone. After that happened Big G tried to tell everyone it wasn’t him and it was just rumors, he even tried to prove it but that didn’t work out for him.  Meanwhile, this is happening One of the bad guys from the robbery earlier took advantage of what was happening, so he started robbing more stores and killing more people. He didn’t learn his lesson the first time.  But Big G came to save the day once more again and stopped him from doing anything else.  Everyone is happy the robbers got arrested and no one will have to deal with them again.  Everyone eventually moves on about Mr. Big G being the hero of their city, so he finally gets to sit back and chill till he has to save the city again.  THE END!


The author's comments:

It took very hard work to write