teenage mutant ninja rdents | Teen Ink

teenage mutant ninja rdents

September 19, 2023
By hr0323998 BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
hr0323998 BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The night is dark, cold, and quiet. Among the sewers hidden in the darkness, the four ninja rodents
And their master slipper. The day has come all the brothers have been dreaming of. The day they take over New York. They plan to release a potion gas into the air of New York causing anyone who comes in contact with it will be turned into rodents. The night is here, they leave the sewers to go to the tallest skyscraper in New York, owned by Master lookup
Millionaire kung fu master, also the world's most known hero, is a master ninja. With him his apprentice Master Hu. it strikes midnight the ninja rodents reach the top of the skyscraper where the signal beacon is that will release their potion into the air. Once they reach the top they are then greeted by master lokuu. They've been ambushed master loku had an army of robot henchmen. The robots start charging at the rodents one by one they take out the robots but they don't stop coming. The brothers keep fighting off the henchmen 15 minutes go by and the robots are coming to an end after taking out most of them. Then out of nowhere one of the robots jumps out from behind covered boxes and shoots one of the rodent brothers in the chest. The brother fell immediately and they took out the robot who was hiding and went to aid the fallen brother, There was not much time left they decided they needed to continue to what they came for. And so they went to approach master lokuu and before they could face master lokuu his apprentice master hu cut them off and started blasting shots at them with machine guns. As they see her shooting the 3 brothers run to take come and reposition. One of the rats jumps on the back of master hu and tries to choke her out. Buying time the other rats came to assist the brother and started taking shots at master hu but nothing seemed to work she was too strong the brothers continued to fight until finally one of the brothers managed to stab master hu in the legs making her paralyzed in one leg increasing their chances of taking her down. A few minutes go by they're still fighting until one of the brothers gets the final blow. Master Hu falls unconscious. Breathless. Out of anger master lokuu jumps into to fight. seeing his apprennice falling to the ground responceless, he immediately runs into the fight bruising up all the rodent ninjas because his power is too much for them they try to make a game plan while fighting him because they need to reach the top of the tower to release to potion gas into the air while the two brothers fight one goes to climb the top of the signal beacon. Master Lokuu sees this and shakes off the two rodents and goes to try to chase the 3rd rodent but he is too late he has already almost reached the top. Once he was up there he could slip the potion into the signal beacon but once he was about to release the gas he got his ankle pulled from below. While trying to hold on he reaches to press the button but can't reach. Master Loku is holding on to him by his ankle to the top of the skyscraper and the rodent manages to shake him off master Loku falls to his death and the rodents release the gas into the air of New York turning the whole city of humans into rodents.